Wintergreen Animal Hospital provides surgical services for pets. We offer a clean and well-equipped facility and experienced team to provide your pet with high quality surgical care in a stress-free and relaxing environment.
Our surgical suite is state-of-the-art! We offer routine surgeries such as spays and neuters, as well as various soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries. We are also equipped to perform emergency surgery at a moment's notice. Our veterinarians have all received advanced training in various types of surgeries.
All of our procedures include a thorough pre-surgical physical examination by a veterinarian, surgical monitoring by a technician, and lots of care and attention throughout the day.
We offer the following laser, soft tissue, and orthopedic surgeries:
Soft Tissue Surgery
- Foreign Body Removal
- Laceration Repair
- Mass Removal
- Neuter (Laser)
- Spay (Laser)
- And other general surgeries as needed
- Declaw (Laser)
- And other orthopedic procedures
Why we are the best choice for your pet's surgical needs
Many pet owners are curious about what is involved when their pet is placed under anesthesia. At Wintergreen Animal Hospital, your pet's safety and comfort are our top priority so you can be sure that your pet will receive only the best and safest anesthetic and surgical care.
Our procedures include the following:
- Safe Anesthesia—a very safe anesthetic gas which is also used in human pediatric medicine.
- Experienced Monitoring Support—our trained technicians use state-of-the-art anesthetic monitors to continuously monitor your pet's pulse rate, oxygen levels and blood pressure.
- IV Catheter Placement—fluids are given during surgery to maintain blood pressure and to help your pet recover quickly from the anesthesia.
- Pain Medication—is administered prior to and after surgery to ensure your pet's comfort.